1. There is no way for my veterinarian to know if the product has been stored properly while in transit, is out of date, repackaged or counterfeit when purchased from outside internet sources. This is a valid concern as it has occurred in the past and is likely to recur at any time. For more information on this, visit the FDA website at www.fda.gov.
2. The prescribing instructions for products purchased from other sources may be different from those recommended by my veterinarian. This could result in improper dosing of my pet.
3. Purchases from outside online pharmacies may not appear in my pet’s medical records provided by my veterinarian. This information may be important in the event that my pet needs additional medications and/or treatment from my veterinarian.
4. Product warranties for prescriptions obtained from outside internet pharmacies may be different than the manufacturer’s normal warranties or potentially unavailable. It is understood that my veterinarian is unable to offer warranties for products of prescriptions obtained through outside sources.
5. The prescription and/or its refills may not arrive in a timely fashion, thus potentially causing an interruption in treatment for my pet, which may result in the need for additional testing prior to the continued safe use of the product.
6. Manufacturer rebates that would ordinarily be available for products purchased from this facility will not be honored when purchased from online pharmacies or catalog vendors.
7. Vaccines purchased through internet pharmacies or catalog vendors may not be accepted as valid by kennels, airlines, licensing agencies, or veterinary practices.
By entering my information below I attest I have read and understand the above risks in using an outside internet pharmacy or catalog vendor that is not associated with this veterinary hospital.